About This Blog
Texas Children's Blog provides important perspective on pediatric health from the same voices that care for our patients at Texas Children's Hospital.
Our Blog In Your Inbox
- When Should You Seek Medical Attention For Your Child With A Respiratory Virus?
- Commonly Asked Questions About CT Scans: What Do I Need To Know?
- Texas Children’s Saved My Daughter’s Life, Twice
- Are You Missing A Critical Part Of Your Health Routine?
- Texas Children’s Food Allergy Clinic Partners With HISD To Make Schools Safer For Houston Kids
- Roberta Anding (31)
- Dr. Steven Abrams (25)
- Dr. Katherine Leaming-Van Zandt (17)
- Dr. Jeremy Slone (16)
- Rachel Cunningham (15)
- Mark A. Wallace (11)
- Dr. Harold Farber (10)
- Kristi King (10)
- Diane Murrell (10)
- Dr. Nancy Hurst (10)
- John Bickel (9)
- Dr. Jennifer Dietrich (9)
- Dr. Mark Kline (9)
- Dr. Matthew Wigder (8)
- > View all contributors
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Most people have heard of intensive care units (ICUs). But when a loved one gets admitted to an ICU, lots of people realize that they don’t really understand what’s going … Full Entry
As moms celebrated the recent delivery of their new bundle of joy, the Center for Vaccine Awareness and Research at Texas Children’s Hospital delivered some unexpected holiday cheer along with … Full Entry
I am often asked, “What foods should I stay away from when I’m breastfeeding?” Actually, you don’t have to be on a strict diet when you’re breastfeeding. Your baby has … Full Entry