About This Blog
Texas Children's Blog provides important perspective on pediatric health from the same voices that care for our patients at Texas Children's Hospital.
Our Blog In Your Inbox
- When Should You Seek Medical Attention For Your Child With A Respiratory Virus?
- Commonly Asked Questions About CT Scans: What Do I Need To Know?
- Texas Children’s Saved My Daughter’s Life, Twice
- Are You Missing A Critical Part Of Your Health Routine?
- Texas Children’s Food Allergy Clinic Partners With HISD To Make Schools Safer For Houston Kids
- Roberta Anding (31)
- Dr. Steven Abrams (25)
- Dr. Katherine Leaming-Van Zandt (17)
- Dr. Jeremy Slone (16)
- Rachel Cunningham (15)
- Mark A. Wallace (11)
- Diane Murrell (10)
- Dr. Nancy Hurst (10)
- Dr. Harold Farber (10)
- Kristi King (10)
- Dr. Mark Kline (9)
- John Bickel (9)
- Dr. Jennifer Dietrich (9)
- Dr. George Bisset (8)
- > View all contributors
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Veteran CBS Journalist Bob Schieffer Highlights His Recent Visit To Texas Children’s Hospital Cancer Center
Last week, we had a very special visitor at Texas Children’s Cancer Center: legendary journalist and Texas native Bob Schieffer. During his visit, Mr. Schieffer toured the Cancer Center and … Full Entry
Pregnant women carrying multiples are at higher risk and have different requirements when compared to those carrying a single fetus. In November 2009, the Institute of Medicine (IOM) published new … Full Entry
As some of you may know, in 2006, Texas Children’s Hospital launched the Heal Sick Children campaign. Our goal was to raise $400 million to help us pay for our … Full Entry
We definitely live in a high-tech world these days. This is obvious when pregnant women ask if they need to buy a pump when they breastfeed their baby. I usually … Full Entry
In December 2010, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases published guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of food allergies. This report was developed by a 25-member expert panel … Full Entry