About This Blog
Texas Children's Blog provides important perspective on pediatric health from the same voices that care for our patients at Texas Children's Hospital.
Our Blog In Your Inbox
- When Should You Seek Medical Attention For Your Child With A Respiratory Virus?
- Commonly Asked Questions About CT Scans: What Do I Need To Know?
- Texas Children’s Saved My Daughter’s Life, Twice
- Are You Missing A Critical Part Of Your Health Routine?
- Texas Children’s Food Allergy Clinic Partners With HISD To Make Schools Safer For Houston Kids
- Roberta Anding (31)
- Dr. Steven Abrams (25)
- Dr. Katherine Leaming-Van Zandt (17)
- Dr. Jeremy Slone (16)
- Rachel Cunningham (15)
- Mark A. Wallace (11)
- Diane Murrell (10)
- Dr. Nancy Hurst (10)
- Dr. Harold Farber (10)
- Kristi King (10)
- Dr. Mark Kline (9)
- John Bickel (9)
- Dr. Jennifer Dietrich (9)
- Dr. George Bisset (8)
- > View all contributors
Monthly Archives: June 2011
A few days ago, someone asked me how I feel about delivering the same safety messages time after time, month after month, year after year. He had seen me on … Full Entry
Nutritional Research In Children: A Partnership Between The USDA, Agricultural Research Service, Baylor College Of Medicine And Texas Children’s Hospital
It is challenging for parents to get good advice about what to feed their children. One of the biggest reasons for that is the limited amount of research that has … Full Entry
June 11th I returned from Camp Okawehna outside of Nashville, Tennessee. Camp Okawehna is a week long summer experience for children suffering from kidney disease. Children who have had a … Full Entry
Here in Texas, it is sunny and hot! Daily sun protection is recommended for every one, but especially important for children. Because children spend more time playing outdoors, a significant … Full Entry