About This Blog
Texas Children's Blog provides important perspective on pediatric health from the same voices that care for our patients at Texas Children's Hospital.
Our Blog In Your Inbox
- When Should You Seek Medical Attention For Your Child With A Respiratory Virus?
- Commonly Asked Questions About CT Scans: What Do I Need To Know?
- Texas Children’s Saved My Daughter’s Life, Twice
- Are You Missing A Critical Part Of Your Health Routine?
- Texas Children’s Food Allergy Clinic Partners With HISD To Make Schools Safer For Houston Kids
- Roberta Anding (31)
- Dr. Steven Abrams (25)
- Dr. Katherine Leaming-Van Zandt (17)
- Dr. Jeremy Slone (16)
- Rachel Cunningham (15)
- Mark A. Wallace (11)
- Diane Murrell (10)
- Dr. Nancy Hurst (10)
- Dr. Harold Farber (10)
- Kristi King (10)
- Dr. Mark Kline (9)
- John Bickel (9)
- Dr. Jennifer Dietrich (9)
- Dr. George Bisset (8)
- > View all contributors
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Many of you have heard of the Berry family tragedy that occurred in west Texas almost two months ago. Joshua and Robin Berry, residents of Briargrove in Houston, were killed … Full Entry
Has your child been diagnosed with “eczema”? “Eczema” is a general term used to refer to a group of skin conditions characterized by itchy red rashes. Frequently, the term “eczema” … Full Entry
If you visited your pre-teen’s pediatrician lately, you may have been informed about three vaccines that the CDC recommends for your child: Tdap, which protects against tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis; Meningococcal … Full Entry
When it comes to teaching young athletes about hydration, you have to make it memorable! And the fact of the matter is, everybody goes to the bathroom, so everybody can … Full Entry