About This Blog
Texas Children's Blog provides important perspective on pediatric health from the same voices that care for our patients at Texas Children's Hospital.
Our Blog In Your Inbox
- When Should You Seek Medical Attention For Your Child With A Respiratory Virus?
- Commonly Asked Questions About CT Scans: What Do I Need To Know?
- Texas Children’s Saved My Daughter’s Life, Twice
- Are You Missing A Critical Part Of Your Health Routine?
- Texas Children’s Food Allergy Clinic Partners With HISD To Make Schools Safer For Houston Kids
- Roberta Anding (31)
- Dr. Steven Abrams (25)
- Dr. Katherine Leaming-Van Zandt (17)
- Dr. Jeremy Slone (16)
- Rachel Cunningham (15)
- Mark A. Wallace (11)
- Diane Murrell (10)
- Dr. Nancy Hurst (10)
- Dr. Harold Farber (10)
- Kristi King (10)
- Dr. Mark Kline (9)
- John Bickel (9)
- Dr. Jennifer Dietrich (9)
- Dr. George Bisset (8)
- > View all contributors
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Halloween signals the beginning of “food season” for most Americans. As your children go trick or treating or attend a fall festival, developing a comprehensive strategy to lower sugar intake … Full Entry
Sitting in the living room of Michael and Kenna Seiler’s home in The Woodlands feels comfy and welcoming. Eleven-year-old Ethan sits at his computer as Michael returns from an afternoon … Full Entry
One of the most difficult places to be is outside looking into a violent or controlling relationship. One sees the pain in the victim’s eyes and sometimes written all over … Full Entry
What if you knew of a way to improve a child’s intelligence, school performance, grades, attention span, coordination and sports performance while reducing the chances of ADHD? Sound too good … Full Entry
Our introduction into the amazing world of parenthood… and then our abrupt reality check in the form of a life-threatening congenital heart defect & the successful medical interventions taken at … Full Entry