About This Blog
Texas Children's Blog provides important perspective on pediatric health from the same voices that care for our patients at Texas Children's Hospital.
Our Blog In Your Inbox
- When Should You Seek Medical Attention For Your Child With A Respiratory Virus?
- Commonly Asked Questions About CT Scans: What Do I Need To Know?
- Texas Children’s Saved My Daughter’s Life, Twice
- Are You Missing A Critical Part Of Your Health Routine?
- Texas Children’s Food Allergy Clinic Partners With HISD To Make Schools Safer For Houston Kids
- Roberta Anding (31)
- Dr. Steven Abrams (25)
- Dr. Katherine Leaming-Van Zandt (17)
- Dr. Jeremy Slone (16)
- Rachel Cunningham (15)
- Mark A. Wallace (11)
- Dr. Harold Farber (10)
- Kristi King (10)
- Diane Murrell (10)
- Dr. Nancy Hurst (10)
- John Bickel (9)
- Dr. Jennifer Dietrich (9)
- Dr. Mark Kline (9)
- Dr. Matthew Wigder (8)
- > View all contributors
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Have you ever been in a public setting and felt everyone staring at you as your child melts down into a screaming fit? Ever find yourself avoiding an errand with … Full Entry
As the president of Chevron Africa and Latin America Exploration and Production, I have had the opportunity to travel the world and meet people from all walks of life. My … Full Entry
For any parent whose child plays a competitive sport, injuries can be an understandable concern. Recently, several articles have been published regarding the dangers of children heading a soccer ball, … Full Entry
Recently the Environmental Working Group published a report on the amount of sugar in children’s cereals. Citing their “dirty dozen” (minus 2) list of high sugar cereals, the report shed … Full Entry