About This Blog
Texas Children's Blog provides important perspective on pediatric health from the same voices that care for our patients at Texas Children's Hospital.
Our Blog In Your Inbox
- When Should You Seek Medical Attention For Your Child With A Respiratory Virus?
- Commonly Asked Questions About CT Scans: What Do I Need To Know?
- Texas Children’s Saved My Daughter’s Life, Twice
- Are You Missing A Critical Part Of Your Health Routine?
- Texas Children’s Food Allergy Clinic Partners With HISD To Make Schools Safer For Houston Kids
- Roberta Anding (31)
- Dr. Steven Abrams (25)
- Dr. Katherine Leaming-Van Zandt (17)
- Dr. Jeremy Slone (16)
- Rachel Cunningham (15)
- Mark A. Wallace (11)
- Dr. Harold Farber (10)
- Kristi King (10)
- Diane Murrell (10)
- Dr. Nancy Hurst (10)
- John Bickel (9)
- Dr. Jennifer Dietrich (9)
- Dr. Mark Kline (9)
- Dr. Matthew Wigder (8)
- > View all contributors
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Last Saturday, Charlotte, a beautiful baby gift was born in Houston, making her parents very proud. Her debut was a heartwarming and much-anticipated one for everyone at Texas Children’s Hospital. … Full Entry
Most of us have heard that frequently drinking soda is not good for us. Why is that? The usual concerns are weight gain and dental caries. However, a new Danish … Full Entry
Many of you may have read in the media about a recent study in which contamination with arsenic was found in some samples of infant formulas as well as other … Full Entry
Iron deficiency is the most common nutritional deficiency in children. In the United States, up to 9% of toddlers between 1 and 3 years of age, and 11% of adolescent … Full Entry
Last month, over 30% of Texan babies needing medical care for respiratory issues tested positive for a common seasonal virus, respiratory syncytial virus or RSV. As Dr. Matthew Wigder explained … Full Entry