About This Blog
Texas Children's Blog provides important perspective on pediatric health from the same voices that care for our patients at Texas Children's Hospital.
Our Blog In Your Inbox
- When Should You Seek Medical Attention For Your Child With A Respiratory Virus?
- Commonly Asked Questions About CT Scans: What Do I Need To Know?
- Texas Children’s Saved My Daughter’s Life, Twice
- Are You Missing A Critical Part Of Your Health Routine?
- Texas Children’s Food Allergy Clinic Partners With HISD To Make Schools Safer For Houston Kids
- Roberta Anding (31)
- Dr. Steven Abrams (25)
- Dr. Katherine Leaming-Van Zandt (17)
- Dr. Jeremy Slone (16)
- Rachel Cunningham (15)
- Mark A. Wallace (11)
- Diane Murrell (10)
- Dr. Nancy Hurst (10)
- Dr. Harold Farber (10)
- Kristi King (10)
- Dr. Mark Kline (9)
- John Bickel (9)
- Dr. Jennifer Dietrich (9)
- Dr. George Bisset (8)
- > View all contributors
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Although it may be difficult sometimes to eat the proper foods, here’s a list of non-perishable snacks that you can make available before or during exercise. Drinks: Liquid supplement (frozen) … Full Entry
Like a breath of fresh air, the doors are now completely open at Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women. This grand opening marks a new beginning for Texas Children’s Hospital, mothers, … Full Entry
Poisoning is now the leading cause of death from injuries in the United States, as reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics. In … Full Entry
It takes a village… If there is one thing I know for certain in the 20+ years I have been a nurse at Texas Children’s Hospital, it’s that our patients … Full Entry