About This Blog
Texas Children's Blog provides important perspective on pediatric health from the same voices that care for our patients at Texas Children's Hospital.
Our Blog In Your Inbox
- When Should You Seek Medical Attention For Your Child With A Respiratory Virus?
- Commonly Asked Questions About CT Scans: What Do I Need To Know?
- Texas Children’s Saved My Daughter’s Life, Twice
- Are You Missing A Critical Part Of Your Health Routine?
- Texas Children’s Food Allergy Clinic Partners With HISD To Make Schools Safer For Houston Kids
- Roberta Anding (31)
- Dr. Steven Abrams (25)
- Dr. Katherine Leaming-Van Zandt (17)
- Dr. Jeremy Slone (16)
- Rachel Cunningham (15)
- Mark A. Wallace (11)
- Dr. Harold Farber (10)
- Kristi King (10)
- Diane Murrell (10)
- Dr. Nancy Hurst (10)
- John Bickel (9)
- Dr. Jennifer Dietrich (9)
- Dr. Mark Kline (9)
- Dr. Matthew Wigder (8)
- > View all contributors
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Although I am a physician who takes care of infants who are often critically ill, much of my research at the USDA/ARS Children’s Nutrition Research Center involves evaluating healthy infants and … Full Entry
Vulvovaginitis occurs in up to 75% of females before their first menstrual period and is one of the most common reasons prepubertal girls have to visit a pediatrician or pediatric … Full Entry
If you would have asked me about being a father a year ago, I would have told you I didn’t think it would ever happen. But, after months of fertility … Full Entry