About This Blog
Texas Children's Blog provides important perspective on pediatric health from the same voices that care for our patients at Texas Children's Hospital.
Our Blog In Your Inbox
- When Should You Seek Medical Attention For Your Child With A Respiratory Virus?
- Commonly Asked Questions About CT Scans: What Do I Need To Know?
- Texas Children’s Saved My Daughter’s Life, Twice
- Are You Missing A Critical Part Of Your Health Routine?
- Texas Children’s Food Allergy Clinic Partners With HISD To Make Schools Safer For Houston Kids
- Roberta Anding (31)
- Dr. Steven Abrams (25)
- Dr. Katherine Leaming-Van Zandt (17)
- Dr. Jeremy Slone (16)
- Rachel Cunningham (15)
- Mark A. Wallace (11)
- Dr. Harold Farber (10)
- Kristi King (10)
- Diane Murrell (10)
- Dr. Nancy Hurst (10)
- John Bickel (9)
- Dr. Jennifer Dietrich (9)
- Dr. Mark Kline (9)
- Dr. Matthew Wigder (8)
- > View all contributors
Monthly Archives: August 2012
My son’s story begins on the night of Dec. 8, 2011. Long story short, my husband and I were eating dinner at home at 9:40 p.m. and by 10:45 p.m. … Full Entry
Believe it or not, it’s time for everyone to make plans to get this year’s influenza vaccine. The concerns about receiving the flu vaccine too early in the year simply … Full Entry
Just eight months after Chevron and Texas Children’s Hospital announced a partnership to expand the hospital’s Global Health Corps (GHC), six U.S. trained doctors have embarked on a yearlong journey … Full Entry