About This Blog
Texas Children's Blog provides important perspective on pediatric health from the same voices that care for our patients at Texas Children's Hospital.
Our Blog In Your Inbox
- When Should You Seek Medical Attention For Your Child With A Respiratory Virus?
- Commonly Asked Questions About CT Scans: What Do I Need To Know?
- Texas Children’s Saved My Daughter’s Life, Twice
- Are You Missing A Critical Part Of Your Health Routine?
- Texas Children’s Food Allergy Clinic Partners With HISD To Make Schools Safer For Houston Kids
- Roberta Anding (31)
- Dr. Steven Abrams (25)
- Dr. Katherine Leaming-Van Zandt (17)
- Dr. Jeremy Slone (16)
- Rachel Cunningham (15)
- Mark A. Wallace (11)
- Diane Murrell (10)
- Dr. Nancy Hurst (10)
- Dr. Harold Farber (10)
- Kristi King (10)
- Dr. Mark Kline (9)
- John Bickel (9)
- Dr. Jennifer Dietrich (9)
- Dr. George Bisset (8)
- > View all contributors
Author Archives: Dr. Charles D. Fraser, Jr., Surgeon-in-Chief
Thursday, January 24, 2013: Update to Baby Audrina’s condition Yesterday, after a 3 ½ month stay, Audrina left the hospital with an external heart shield that she will wear moving … Full Entry
Co-written by Dr. Daniel J. Penny, Chief of Cardiology; Dr. Emad B. Mossad, Director of Pediatric Cardiovascular Anesthesiology; Dr. Lara. S. Shekerdemian, Chief of Critical Care Texas Children’s Heart Center … Full Entry
Unprecedented Study Shows Berlin Heart Device Provides Lifesaving “Bridge” For Young Children And Babies
Today, I’m pleased to announce the results of a long-term Berlin Heart study I led involving 17 of the top pediatric cardiac transplantation centers in North America. We found that … Full Entry
We hope you enjoy this brief look inside Texas Children’s Heart Center. For more than 50 years, the Heart Center has been organized around the principle that success in pediatric … Full Entry