About This Blog
Texas Children's Blog provides important perspective on pediatric health from the same voices that care for our patients at Texas Children's Hospital.
Our Blog In Your Inbox
- When Should You Seek Medical Attention For Your Child With A Respiratory Virus?
- Commonly Asked Questions About CT Scans: What Do I Need To Know?
- Texas Children’s Saved My Daughter’s Life, Twice
- Are You Missing A Critical Part Of Your Health Routine?
- Texas Children’s Food Allergy Clinic Partners With HISD To Make Schools Safer For Houston Kids
- Roberta Anding (31)
- Dr. Steven Abrams (25)
- Dr. Katherine Leaming-Van Zandt (17)
- Dr. Jeremy Slone (16)
- Rachel Cunningham (15)
- Mark A. Wallace (11)
- Diane Murrell (10)
- Dr. Nancy Hurst (10)
- Dr. Harold Farber (10)
- Kristi King (10)
- Dr. Mark Kline (9)
- John Bickel (9)
- Dr. Jennifer Dietrich (9)
- Dr. George Bisset (8)
- > View all contributors
Author Archives: Nancy Hurst, Director of Women's Support Services
The importance of breastfeeding is recognized world over. That’s why World Breastfeeding Week (WBW) is celebrated annually during the first week of August. This celebration was first held in 1992 … Full Entry
Just watching one episode of the popular TV series Mad Men provides a stark illustration of how quickly the American workplace has evolved over the decades. Corporate policies have eliminated … Full Entry
World Breastfeeding Week is an annual celebration held every year during the first week of August. This celebration was first held in 1992 by World Alliance for Breastfeeding Action and … Full Entry
This month celebrates our one-year anniversary since opening the Texas Children’s Mother’s Milk Bank. What a year it’s been! Our primary reason for developing this program is to meet the … Full Entry