About This Blog
Texas Children's Blog provides important perspective on pediatric health from the same voices that care for our patients at Texas Children's Hospital.
Our Blog In Your Inbox
- When Should You Seek Medical Attention For Your Child With A Respiratory Virus?
- Commonly Asked Questions About CT Scans: What Do I Need To Know?
- Texas Children’s Saved My Daughter’s Life, Twice
- Are You Missing A Critical Part Of Your Health Routine?
- Texas Children’s Food Allergy Clinic Partners With HISD To Make Schools Safer For Houston Kids
- Roberta Anding (31)
- Dr. Steven Abrams (25)
- Dr. Katherine Leaming-Van Zandt (17)
- Dr. Jeremy Slone (16)
- Rachel Cunningham (15)
- Mark A. Wallace (11)
- Diane Murrell (10)
- Dr. Nancy Hurst (10)
- Dr. Harold Farber (10)
- Kristi King (10)
- Dr. Mark Kline (9)
- John Bickel (9)
- Dr. Jennifer Dietrich (9)
- Dr. George Bisset (8)
- > View all contributors
Author Archives: Dr. Steven Abrams, Neonatologist
“I just can’t understand why my dad didn’t get that mole checked out. If he had, I’d still have him.” “I have so many things I want to tell my … Full Entry
One of the most important changes in medicine in recent years has been an increased emphasis on practicing evidence-based medicine. Physicians and others caring for patients should not rely entirely … Full Entry
The development and subsequent marketing of new products is a universal aspect of the infant formula landscape [see previous article on infant formulas, here]. Marketing of infant formula is a … Full Entry
When I first started as a pediatric trainee in 1982, if an infant was going to receive a formula, which, unfortunately was most of them back then, there were only … Full Entry