About This Blog
Texas Children's Blog provides important perspective on pediatric health from the same voices that care for our patients at Texas Children's Hospital.
Our Blog In Your Inbox
- When Should You Seek Medical Attention For Your Child With A Respiratory Virus?
- Commonly Asked Questions About CT Scans: What Do I Need To Know?
- Texas Children’s Saved My Daughter’s Life, Twice
- Are You Missing A Critical Part Of Your Health Routine?
- Texas Children’s Food Allergy Clinic Partners With HISD To Make Schools Safer For Houston Kids
- Roberta Anding (31)
- Dr. Steven Abrams (25)
- Dr. Katherine Leaming-Van Zandt (17)
- Dr. Jeremy Slone (16)
- Rachel Cunningham (15)
- Mark A. Wallace (11)
- Kristi King (10)
- Diane Murrell (10)
- Dr. Nancy Hurst (10)
- Dr. Harold Farber (10)
- Dr. Mark Kline (9)
- John Bickel (9)
- Dr. Jennifer Dietrich (9)
- Dr. Matthew Wigder (8)
- > View all contributors
Category Archives: Heart
Being a first time mom is not only a lot of work, but frankly it can be a bit scary too. It’s hard to describe the feeling of those first … Full Entry
My miracle baby, Christian, was born at 30 weeks gestation weighing 1 pound, 13 ounces. He spent the first 251 days of life in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) … Full Entry
Since he was a young boy, my 13-year-old son, Owen, has possessed a strong affinity for the sport of basketball. He met his best friends while playing on his school’s … Full Entry
From a new device monitoring the heart of a young boy from miles away, to Houston doctors saving a 42-year-old orangutan, we’re excited to share what’s been circulating in the … Full Entry