About This Blog
Texas Children's Blog provides important perspective on pediatric health from the same voices that care for our patients at Texas Children's Hospital.
Our Blog In Your Inbox
- When Should You Seek Medical Attention For Your Child With A Respiratory Virus?
- Commonly Asked Questions About CT Scans: What Do I Need To Know?
- Texas Children’s Saved My Daughter’s Life, Twice
- Are You Missing A Critical Part Of Your Health Routine?
- Texas Children’s Food Allergy Clinic Partners With HISD To Make Schools Safer For Houston Kids
- Roberta Anding (31)
- Dr. Steven Abrams (25)
- Dr. Katherine Leaming-Van Zandt (17)
- Dr. Jeremy Slone (16)
- Rachel Cunningham (15)
- Mark A. Wallace (11)
- Diane Murrell (10)
- Dr. Nancy Hurst (10)
- Dr. Harold Farber (10)
- Kristi King (10)
- Dr. Mark Kline (9)
- John Bickel (9)
- Dr. Jennifer Dietrich (9)
- Dr. George Bisset (8)
- > View all contributors
Category Archives: Surgery
Since he was a young boy, my 13-year-old son, Owen, has possessed a strong affinity for the sport of basketball. He met his best friends while playing on his school’s … Full Entry
When I was a little girl I never had any freedom. I couldn’t experience anything on my own. I couldn’t play outside with my friends, go to school like all … Full Entry
From learning about how and what Texas Children’s is doing to train and prepare for potential Ebola cases, to surgeons removing a basketball-sized tumor from a 7 year olds pelvis, … Full Entry
The Simulation Center at Texas Children’s Hospital is a multidisciplinary, hospital-based center providing hands-on pediatric and obstetric simulation training in a realistic environment to improve patient safety and patient care. … Full Entry