About This Blog
Texas Children's Blog provides important perspective on pediatric health from the same voices that care for our patients at Texas Children's Hospital.
Our Blog In Your Inbox
- When Should You Seek Medical Attention For Your Child With A Respiratory Virus?
- Commonly Asked Questions About CT Scans: What Do I Need To Know?
- Texas Children’s Saved My Daughter’s Life, Twice
- Are You Missing A Critical Part Of Your Health Routine?
- Texas Children’s Food Allergy Clinic Partners With HISD To Make Schools Safer For Houston Kids
- Roberta Anding (31)
- Dr. Steven Abrams (25)
- Dr. Katherine Leaming-Van Zandt (17)
- Dr. Jeremy Slone (16)
- Rachel Cunningham (15)
- Mark A. Wallace (11)
- Diane Murrell (10)
- Dr. Nancy Hurst (10)
- Dr. Harold Farber (10)
- Kristi King (10)
- Dr. Mark Kline (9)
- John Bickel (9)
- Dr. Jennifer Dietrich (9)
- Dr. George Bisset (8)
- > View all contributors
Category Archives: Videos
Women have so many commitments to juggle, and sometimes our health takes a back seat to our families, jobs and friends. You tell yourself every day, “I need to eat … Full Entry
Growing up, I always loved the Chicken Soup for the Soul book series. I couldn’t get enough. The stories made me laugh, made me cry and everything in between. I … Full Entry
Did you know there are approximately 1.7 million children in the Houston area? Statistically, that means there are approximately 8,000 children with intractable epilepsy, and approximately 170,000 children with autism. … Full Entry