Welcome to the Texas Children’s Hospital e-newsletter now sent monthly. The e-newsletter will educate parents about pediatric health issues in the hopes of creating a community of healthier children. We encourage you to ask questions, leave comments and share articles with your friends.
About This Blog
Texas Children's Blog provides important perspective on pediatric health from the same voices that care for our patients at Texas Children's Hospital.
Our Blog In Your Inbox
- Texas Children’s Saved My Daughter’s Life, Twice
- Are You Missing A Critical Part Of Your Health Routine?
- Texas Children’s Food Allergy Clinic Partners With HISD To Make Schools Safer For Houston Kids
- Understanding Your Health: Tips For Teens Transitioning Into Adulthood
- CMV In Pregnancy: What Should I Know?
- Roberta Anding (31)
- Dr. Steven Abrams (25)
- Dr. Katherine Leaming-Van Zandt (17)
- Dr. Jeremy Slone (16)
- Rachel Cunningham (15)
- Mark A. Wallace (11)
- Dr. Nancy Hurst (10)
- Dr. Harold Farber (10)
- Kristi King (10)
- Diane Murrell (10)
- Dr. Mark Kline (9)
- John Bickel (9)
- Dr. Jennifer Dietrich (9)
- Dr. Matthew Wigder (8)
- > View all contributors