About This Blog
Texas Children's Blog provides important perspective on pediatric health from the same voices that care for our patients at Texas Children's Hospital.
Our Blog In Your Inbox
- When Should You Seek Medical Attention For Your Child With A Respiratory Virus?
- Commonly Asked Questions About CT Scans: What Do I Need To Know?
- Texas Children’s Saved My Daughter’s Life, Twice
- Are You Missing A Critical Part Of Your Health Routine?
- Texas Children’s Food Allergy Clinic Partners With HISD To Make Schools Safer For Houston Kids
- Roberta Anding (31)
- Dr. Steven Abrams (25)
- Dr. Katherine Leaming-Van Zandt (17)
- Dr. Jeremy Slone (16)
- Rachel Cunningham (15)
- Mark A. Wallace (11)
- Dr. Harold Farber (10)
- Kristi King (10)
- Diane Murrell (10)
- Dr. Nancy Hurst (10)
- John Bickel (9)
- Dr. Jennifer Dietrich (9)
- Dr. Mark Kline (9)
- Dr. Matthew Wigder (8)
- > View all contributors
Tag Archives: Pavilion For Women
Cytomegalovirus (CMV) is the most common virus most people have never heard of! It is the most common congenitally acquired virus, and about 1 out of every 100 to 150 … Full Entry
My miracle baby, Christian, was born at 30 weeks gestation weighing 1 pound, 13 ounces. He spent the first 251 days of life in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) … Full Entry
On any given day at Texas Children’s Hospital I can be seen walking the halls or riding the elevators with an array of musical instruments in tow. Whether I am … Full Entry
With the first case of Ebola virus disease in the United States diagnosed just last week, many Americans are left wondering, “Could it spread across the country?” Although it is … Full Entry
From a new device monitoring the heart of a young boy from miles away, to Houston doctors saving a 42-year-old orangutan, we’re excited to share what’s been circulating in the … Full Entry